Verification of Employment Processor
Veri-Tax provides income, identity and employment verification services in the lending, collections and education spaces. We’re all about ‘Customer Happiness’ which means our core values are centered around delivering the best customer service to our clients we serve with a team of rich diversity, highly engaged and talented employees who get stuff done and have fun in the process.
A Day in the Life:
Log in to work in the comfort of your own home; no commute. Instant message your friendly coworkers on Mitel chat to say hi and begin your day. Review VOE orders, answer and address customer and employer emails in a timely fashion. Make outbound calls to verify employment with professionals in HR or Payroll, and complete orders through accurate data entry into software systems. Rinse, repeat and stop every now and then to engage in one of our Fun Team activities with your teammates.
- Full Time positions with hours between 5am-2pm (at this time these are the only hours we have available, and candidates must have Monday-Friday availability).
- Positions available for onsite or remote (following onsite training).
You Rock at:
- Phone contact handling skills and active listening (you must LOVE and be comfortable on the phones since 90% of your day is making calls)
- Communicating effectively (written & verbal) at all levels to include management, peers, customers)
- Extremely comfortable with computers, software, data bases, email and navigating the internet
- Using Microsoft Office Programs like Word, Excel & Outlook
- Time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize work between phones, emails, and other tasks
- Typing at least 45 WPM – get ready, you will be tested!
- Learning because you have a High School Diploma or GED
- Proven ability to deliver Customer Happiness Promise through excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and professional)
- If you can speak Spanish or any other language – Bien!
The Pay and the Perks:
- Work remotely from the comfort of your home
- Entry Level Hourly Rate with semi-monthly uncapped bonuses based on performance (the possibilities are endless!) Our top performers are receiving an additional $750+ month in bonuses which translates to about $4-$5 more per hour on top of their regular hourly rate!
- Benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, life coverage and 401(k) plan (70% company pays for employee and family).
- Casual Attire – no stuffy suit and tie here!
- Fully-stocked break room for those on-site with complimentary snacks and drinks.
- Community game room complete with ping pong table, foosball and arcade games (Corporate office Irvine location).
- Fun Team Events including team building activities, on-line games, prize raffles, happy hours, company picnic and holiday party!
- We are a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company that has exciting career development opportunities. We’ve had employees who start off in one department and get promoted to a different department or become a lead in the same department.
- Our company culture is powered by a very diverse and high performing team (52% of our employees are minorities and 53% are women)
- We were recognized as a Top Workplace by the OC Register 4 years in a row!
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting out in the workforce, looking for a flexible second job or staying in the workforce after retirement. For a listing of all our job openings, you can visit us at https://www.veri-tax.com/about-us/careers/.